So today we had an interesting post in the PossibiliTTy Race Team group asking what songs we have in our heads when we are training and racing.
I don’t know about you but I have been known to break into song when out on a ride or during a run just to keep myself amused. I think it also amuses those around me, that or they think I am a little crazy bit that’s not a bad thing.
1. Just Keep Swimming from Finding Nemo
2. Happy Ending in Scene from The Pirate Movie
3. Chuck Berry – Johnny B. Goode
4. Blue Lagoon – Break My Stride – This is actually my song for the bike.
5. The Jacksons – Can You Feel It
6. Rudimental – Not Giving In
7. Nellie The Elephant
8. IT’S A LONG WAY TO THE TOP (IF YOU WANT A SAUSAGE ROLL)
9. Follow The Yellow Brick Road The Wizard Of Oz
10. Wretch 32 ft L Marshall – ‘Traktor’
11. Sia – The Greatest
12. Talking Heads – “Road To Nowhere”
13. Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger